ADP Groups’ professionally trained expert team have over 30 years’ collective experience providing specialist asbestos removal in Brisbane. Services ranging from asbestos testing, removals, encapsulation and emergency response are offered for all scenarios. Here at ADP Group, the safety and of clients, the community and our workforce is crucial. Therefore, all employee’s hold up-to-date accreditations and adhere strictly to all Government asbestos removal regulations.
Client education, assurance and understanding of each step of ADP Groups’ specialist asbestos removal in Brisbane is of upmost importance to us. Due to this, ADP Group outline the most commonly asked questions about receiving asbestos removal on our FAQ page, with expert answers that are easy to understand and follow during the asbestos removal procedure.
To make an enquiry about ADP Groups’ specialist asbestos removal in Brisbane, call the team on 1300 605 105. Alternatively, fill out our quick online contact form found on each page.
ADP Groups’ asbestos removal services include but are not limited to:
- Removal of all types of asbestos containing materials from floors, to walls, roofs and buildings.
- A and B class asbestos removal licensed
- Testing of materials for asbestos in an independent NATA accredited laboratory
- Asbestos Assessment and Management plans by an independent auditor.
- Removal of internal and external asbestos from residential, commercial and industrial premises.
- Removal of asbestos containing material from civil works such as contaminated soil, water pipes, telephone and electrical pits etc.
- Asbestos roof encapsulation
- Emergency response clean-ups from fire damage, storm damage, illegal dumping and other incidents